Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

This Father's day was a little different than the norm. Sean had to be out of town for work so he wasn't here. We were bummed when we woke up and had no one to make breakfast for in bed but we called him and wished him a Happy Father's Day and told him how much we miss him. Sean is a wonderful father and he has been missed dearly this last week while he has been in Pocatello for work. He works so hard for our family and we love him.

After church we went over to my parent's to celebrate my dad. We had Pizza(my dad's choice) and of course my dad played with the kids while my mom, sister and I sat and talked. My dad would give you the shirt off his back. He is so kind and loving. He has helped me with so many projects around the house and I know I can always count on him. The other day a drawer in the kitchen got stuck and Brooke said we better call Grandpa to fix it. She knows who does the fixing around our house.

I love both of these great men in my life and I am proud to call one my husband and one my Dad! Happy Father's Day to both of you!

Don't ask about my dad's face in this picture. I think he was smelling some stinky feet!

This is my Dad's happy face!

0 comments: