Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Anna!

Last night I had a little get together for Anna's Birthday. Anna is my neighbor and my friend. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. She would do anything for anyone. She is just that sweet. She is the crazy one that got me into running.(if you can call what I do running) She is pregnant with girl #4 and is excited for the challenge. I hope you had a wonderful Birthday Anna!



This is sweet baby Micah and her mom, Stephanie. Soooo cute!
Yesterday Kaylee noticed that the car was a little dirty. Well that is what happens when Sean is out of town for two weeks(sigh.......only two more days and he is home. I can't wait!) Anyways, she took it upon herself to wash it and I was so proud of her. She didn't want any help and she did a great job. Probably better than I could have done. I am sure Sean will be washing it again on Saturday when he gets home but he will also mow the lawn again even though I just mowed it. Some things are very important to him and these are two of them. We love him for it, though!













2 comments:

Stephanie said...

i'm stealing that picture for my facebook profile. thank you very much.

Mimi said...

Oh happy b-day to Anna!! She is so great!! She is having another girl!! That is so so fun. There are six girls in my family and it was/is so fun!!

I wanted to invite you to Mia's b-day bash, but I don't have your email address. I tried to find the preschool one, but it is GONE. So... I will email Mindy and she can forward it to you. If her finger is up to typing that is.