Saturday, March 21, 2009

A going away party

Last night we had a going away party for Monica who will be leaving for Utah in a few short days. It is very sad to see her go. She is the kind of person that you love to be around. She will be missed by all of her friends although I am excited that she is going to be able to start a new chapter in her life and I wish her the best of luck. I am lucky enough that she is moving very close to where Sean's family lives so we can visit her when we see his family.


Last night consisted of eating, chatting, water volleyball, hot tubing, basketball, arounfdthe world ping pong,(where I fell and bruised my face,leave it me-lol)cards, and more eating.

Unfortunately this picture is missing about 6 ladies but this is most of us!
Isn't she a doll? and no, I am not talking about me!


food, food, and more food!



1 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's so sad that she's leaving. I wish I would have gotten to know her. Keoni was in Bronson's class at church and he's very sad he's leaving. I hope they find happier times in UT.