Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Does anyone have any cereal we can borrow?

We seem to be getting low!:0)
If you like Life or Captain crunch, it is on sale right now at Safeway for 99 cents. I love a good bargain. (I was cleaning out the pantry. I hope you know I have better things to do then take pictures of my cereal, I just thought it was funny that we had 29 boxes, and I will go to Safeway today and get more. Also we have never had a box go stale. This will not go to waste with 4 kids and a husband who has cereal for his midnight snack.

2 comments:

Amy said...

29 boxes?!

Jen said...

Now these are the things you are supposed to be posting on your Facebook status updates so we can partake of the good deals too. For example: Jodi just got back from buying 29 boxes of cereal from Safeway for $0.99 each. Get over there and grab some!