Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Bolts Party!

We are done with basketball. I loved coaching Cierra's team but I am glad to have a little break. We had our end of the season party at Roundtable today and all but 2 of the kids were able to come. We had pizza, cupcakes and handed out certificates and medals.

Jacob being silly!
My 5th child, Meaghan very excited to get her award!




Luke was amazing. For such a small guy, he dominated!



Cierra did well this season and has improved a ton. I asked her how many baskets she made the whole season and she said "18", which was probably pretty accurate!
Carter, Cameron, Justin, Charlie, Luke, Meaghan, Jacob, Carson, Cierra and Jacob
I had awesome parents who spoiled me with a whole bunch a fun things. I can't wait to go out to dinner and a movie and then get my pedicure.(Thanks Jen!!)










1 comments:

Mimi said...

You were the coach??? Fancy pants!!

gotta love the round table for the end of season party. We seriously need to start some kind of kid friendly place- there is a major lacking of kid friendly restaurants in P.