Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who says the 3rd child gets the shaft?

Well, my husband for one, but I sometimes think Cierra does too. Anyways, I know I have blogged about our shoe problem before but Cierra's bin has been overflowing lately so I took them all out to go through them and see if I can get rid of a few. She has 20 pairs.(plus the ones she is wearing right now) I am no pack rat by any means, if something isn't being used, I say get rid of it but she wears all of them. What should I do? Please help me!

3 comments:

Baker said...

TWO bins for Cierra!!! :)

Dents said...

Hi Jodi, I came across your blog, and I feel like less of a stalker if I leave a comment :) It was fun seeing your life off the basketball court. By the way, I won't be able to play this week, Tara

Tasha Horsley said...

jodi, your kid can't have a shoe problem if you don't BUY the shoes silly! maybe you are the one with the problem. hehe.