Thursday, February 19, 2009

Old Country Buffet

Old Country Buffet (or as Sean would call it, Old Puke Buffet) was our dinner tonight. Sean is out of town and he absolutely will not step foot in a buffet and the kids love it so we went. Sean is right, it is gross. The food is nasty and it is dirty and you walk by peoples tables and they have like 20 plates piled up. Anyways I promised Kaylee the next time Sean went out of town, we would go. So here we are and I had to blog about it so Sean wouldn't feel like he missed out.-lol
(Even though he is enjoying nights out all week at places like the Cheescake Factory-lucky him!)















3 comments:

Jodi Elwell said...

hi this is kaylee and it was not gross!!!!!

Baker said...

Ha! Thanks for the laugh. I'm with Sean on this one. I won't step foot in that place. I call it Old Country Barfet. It smells bad just walking by the place. Jodi: you are a much kinder mom than me. Kaylee: I'm glad it wasn't gross. And I'm sorry that people like Sean and me have to go and ruin it for normal people like you ;)

Rebecca Pierce said...

I think my Chris and your Sean share some OCD tendencies. We are forbidden the buffet experience as well.