Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun Times!

Cierra got to go with her friend, Isabella to their church for football night. She was proud to wear Cowboys attire and she made her daddy proud!
Yesterday was so beautiful that we couldn't help but play outside all day long. We walked to South hill park and met up with Susan and Aj. The kids loved just being able to be outside.
Kaylee had to stay home and work on a project but she was doing it with a friend so she was ok with that!






Doesn't Connor look handsome? He was long over due for a haircut and I finally got to it. I actually did a good job and didn't take any chunks out this time.

Can you believe this all came from Connor. I hate when his hair gets too long. He is back to being my handsome boy.







1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great hair cutting skills. I always just buzz it all off because they are too wiggly.