Sunday, July 15, 2012


Memorial Day weekend, I took the kids along with The Gailey's and my mom and dad and we went to Snoqualmie Falls. Cierra had a to do a project on the falls so it was a perfect opportunity to go take some pictures. After the Falls, we went to North Bend and hiked Little Si. It was a lot of fun. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of Mindy but I got everyone else. Poor Mindy sprained her ankle on the way back down. Luckily it was towards the end. It was a tad bit rainy and there was some tough terrain but that's what happens when you live in Washington.

 My mom and dad are rock stars. There is no way my mom would have been able to do this a year ago. She has lost 60 pounds and has conquered many things since then. My dad is her biggest supporter and they do everything side by side. I love them to pieces and I'm so grateful they are healthy and strong!!



 Connor, Austin, Cierra, Shay, Chance and Brookie the Cookie!

0 comments: