Sunday, July 15, 2012

Connor and Ellie


Connor and Ellie! Connor is going to be 13 and he has had a crush on Ellie (and vice versa) since he was 10. They have been in the same class for years and even this past year in junior high they had a few classes together. They are quite shy around each other but they will text back and forth. I'm good friends with her mom and we both think they will get married. They both have very similar personalities and I think they are perfect for each other. I like to joke with Ellie and she will turn red. I love this girl and would love to have her as my daughter-in-law. We shall see in about 10ish years. Just documenting it just in case in actually does happen. I take pictures of them every so often and tell them that it's for their wedding book.:) They are good sports! 

0 comments: