Sunday, July 15, 2012

Last few days of School

A few  days before school was done, I went to a portfolio party in Cierra's class. She was able to show me all her best work throughout the year. I loved sitting across from her and hearing about all she has accomplished as a 4th grader. Cierra is in the Quest program at Zieger and has worked hard to be there. I'm so very proud of this girl.

This is her teacher, Mrs. Alston who she adores.
 Cierra got the award for "most helpful student" I would have to agree with that.
 Cierra and Brooke were very excited for the last day. This was them waiting for the bus on that last day. They got out early and our neighborhood buys ice cream bars for the last day. They love it.
 Now that school is out Cierra has been doing track meets down at Sparks Stadium. She does the softball throw, 100 meter, 200 meter and the long jump. She is improving and loves to be there with her friends. She has placed all 4 times in the ball throw. Once she trains a little more, she will get faster and will get some more ribbons.
 Kaylee had her end of the year choir concert. Sean was out of town, but I took the kids and my mom came. Also her dad and Stacy were there too. Kaylee has a beautiful voice. I can't wait for her to stop being so shy so she can share her talent.
A ton more had been going on, but that is the tip of the iceberg!

0 comments: