Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sean and his addiction!

If you didn't know, Sean loves the Dallas Cowboys! He has a million Dallas Cowboys shirts, jackets, hats, etc! You don't want to be anywhere near if the Cowboys are losing. He yells and screams at the TV. If they are winning he yells and screams and claps his hands so hard I think we are having a earthquake. Our neighbors know if there is a game on by the way our house shakes. Connor has been following in his footsteps and acting the same way. It is kind of crazy.
Anyway, I was looking in our closet this morning and I glanced at Sean's shoes. Seriously, who needs 9 pairs of Nike shoes. (6 of them being blue and gray-Cowboy colors) This may not seem like a ton of shoes but those are just his Nikes. He has a ton more of other shoes. He is worse than a woman! I need new running shoes about every 3 months, so I admit I have to buy a lot of shoes but when I get a new pair, I donate the old pair. I'm running out of space in my closet because of his shoes!

Sean is addicted to the Cowboys, Shoes, cleaning the floors, washing the cars and mowing the lawn, but most of all he is addicted to me which I love. He always wants to be with me and he gets moody when we don't get to spend enough time together. I love him more than anything and appreciate how hard he works for our family!:)

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

And your yard always look great!!