Thursday, October 13, 2011

I love to see the Temple!

Our family had a very special weekend this past week. My parents went to the temple for the first time. It was amazing being there with them. This is something very special to our family. I love my eternal family more than anything!

My parents with all the grand kids(except Blake)

being silly:)











Most of our friends had left before we got a picture but here is who was left.





The Family and my parent's awesome visiting and home teachers.







Bishop Barker and President McCombs with my parents


The Gailey's

The Elwell's-the weather turned out really nice but it was windy so excuse the hair...and Connor's face-can't blame that on the wind though!


2 comments:

Monica said...

Jodi
What a special day for you and your family. I love catching up on your blog. Your kids are so cute. I'm glad that you were able to have this great experience with your family.

Outnumbered Three To One said...

I'm so happy for you. What a wonderful day for you and your family! xoxo Carrie