Thursday, October 13, 2011

5 days with Janna

Janna(Sean's daughter) came to visit us over her fall break from school. She is attending the University of Utah and we were so glad we could have her come for a few days. All the kids absolutely adore her! We had a wonderful weekend with her. We went to the temple on Saturday and then out to dinner with my whole family. We also went to Fright Fest at wild Waves. It was fun to do all the rides and go through Boo ville. Sean, Janna and Brooke decided to skip the haunted house so I went with Cierra, Connor and Kaylee. We waited in line for over an hour and then headed in. I was pretty sure I could handle it.....boy was I wrong! It was so scary! I was glad Cierra was nearly going in to cardiac arrest from being so scared, that we had to leave. As soon as we could we found the nearest emergency exit we were outta there!! Kaylee and Connor lasted a minute longer but had to also go out an emergency exit too. We are a bunch of wimps! But seriously, it was scary! That night Cierra slept in our room on the floor but she has been fine ever since then. Luckily I didn't scar her for life!
























On Monday, Sean and Janna went to Seattle when all the kids were in school. I stayed home so they could enjoy a daddy daughter day! It was good for them. Janna is the best! She is so kind and loving and caring. We couldn't have asked for a better daughter. She is too sweet!








We had family night at Elements, the frozen Yogurt shop in downtown Puyallup! They had the best cake batter frozen yogurt. I may or may not have had any........


I am so blessed to have such an amazing family! I love you Sean! I love you Janna! I love you Kaylee! I love you Connor! I love you Cierra! I love you Brooke!

0 comments: