Sunday, July 10, 2011

Zipline, Big Bouncy Balls and roasting smores!

Recently the Youth had youth conference at the Stake Center. They had some fun activities planned and it all went really well. Sean and I weren't on the planning committee this year but we had friends that were. So when it was all over we brought our kids and played with all the fun stuff. It was a ton of fun for the kids. Our partners in crime were the Conners, the Gaileys, the Wards and the Frinks.

All the kids loved the zipline the best. I have to say it was pretty fun!




































Sean couldn't stay on the bouncy ball!










We also got to use these really fun bouncy stilts. Kaylee did pretty well. I tried it but I had flip flops on so it was hard to get my feet to stay in!:)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great activities! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures and writing samples.

Lake Powell Package Deals