Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WoodCreek Landing 2011 Block Party!

We had an awesome Block Party on the 2nd of July. Anna, Kathryn and I were put in charge and we all took a portion and went with it. It was so much fun. I was in charge of all the games and I have to say the kids loved them.

We started off with a duathlon. We usually do a triathlon but we didn't have access to a pool this year. It was fun anyway and Anna made some fun medals for the kids.


















"Who cares if we win or lose, we all get ice cream!!!"


The firetruck came again which was a big hit!




Shay trying to get her donut off her string.

How many cheetos can we get to stick to Cierra's face?


Connor has mastered hula hooping!



Cierra and Shay showing their stuff! The bounce house was fun too. We got a big one this year and we were able to use the hose on it and make a waterslide!


Face Painting courtesy of Kaylee and Ashley!:)





And a picture of Connor and Ellie! Aren't they so cute??


I absolutely love that I live in a fun neighborhood and we can have these fun parties. If I ever wanted to move, I wouldn't just because of our neighbors! Maybe when my kids are grown, I will finally decide to leave:):)

0 comments: