Monday, July 11, 2011

Connor mows the lawn!

Connor is now our official "backyard" lawn mower. He has been wanting this job for awhile and I finally felt he was old enough to not get his foot ran over by the lawn mower. He can only do the back though because Sean has specific ways he likes to do the front and it can only be done by him. Seriously! I have mowed it before and he has come behind me and mowed it again so he can get the lines just the way he wants them. Don't get me started on his ocd......... I still love him more than ever though!!!





















2 comments:

Newbold Family said...

You just have so much going on. Connor is growing up, they all are.

Baker said...

Go Connor! And if it makes you feel any better Jodi, Alex did the same thing to me when I tried to "help" with the lawn. Oh well.