Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mom's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.........Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!



My mom had a Birthday yesterday and the adults(minus Doug-he had to work)went to Red Lobster for a kid-free dinner. We had a lot of fun as we always do as a family. I love that my family is so close and we can talk about anything with each other. After dinner we came back to our house to have ice cream cake with all the kids. We all got to say something nice or memorable about my mom.
This is our crazy family and as the saying goes "we may not have it all together but together we have it all!"
3 generations

3 generations again


me, mom and Mindy-we couldn't have asked for a better mom. I hope my kids can say the same thing about me when they are my age.
Happy Birthday Mom!

1 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

You are so sweet and you always say such nice things about me. I hope I can live up to it. I love you very much. I love all the family and we do have fun times when we are together. Thanks for being my daughter. Love you, Mom