Sunday, January 24, 2010

FHE night at the Gailey's

Last Monday when Sean was out of town, me and the kids went over to the Gailey's to make pizzas and then eat them. They were very good. We then decorated our own little heart cakes and had dessert. We also made some for grandma and grandpa. Then all the kids made cards for my mom since she hasn't been feeling good lately. We then loaded up and drove over to my parents house and snuck in the backyard to surprise them. It was a nice surprise for them.(I think!)
I love my mom and feel awful that she hasn't been feeling well. She has been to a few doctors appointments since then and I hope they are going to be figuring it out soon. She is lucky to have my dad. He is her rock and supports her in every possible way possible.




Thanks to Mindy for having us over. It made my week a little more bearable.
My neighbor, Anna had us over the next day for Lasagna and that was also nice. I am so blessed to be surrounded by family and so many wonderful friends.

0 comments: