Monday, January 13, 2014

Tough Week

This week was tough! I'm really struggling with the fact that I will be moving to Utah soon. Sean has been in Utah now for about 8 weeks and it is getting hard! You would think I would be use to it with all his traveling he did, but I would always get a break on the weekends. Not now, except for an occasional one here and there. He did come home this weekend because of the hard time I was having and I appreciate that. He (along with Anna) also set up a little gathering with some of my friends to come over and lift my spirits. They came in singing and we had a big group hug. I really appreciated it. President Barker, our Stake President came over too and gave me a wonderful blessing. It has helped me a lot. I'm so grateful for the wonderful friends and family I have here. I will never forget any of them and I will be back often!! (And anyone is welcome to visit me anytime they want!!)
 
Vivian, Lisa, Amy, Sarah, Kathryn, Kirsten, Anna, Jen S., Amy, Tari, Mindy, Mom, Tasha, Kristin, Marci, Heidi, Jill, Ryann, Ashley and Jen C. (Tiffany came after the picture)
 

 These are my quotes I will be living by these next few months!!!


XOXOXO

0 comments: