Tuesday, January 21, 2014

All About a wonderful man!!

Warning!! This may get a little mushy, but I feel the need to share with you how incredibly blessed I am to married to such a wonderful man. The sad thing is that I think I am just realizing HOW lucky I am. These last 5 months have been a true test of my faith and I like to think when this trial is over, I will be a stronger person. Scratch that! I KNOW I will be a stronger person. It's no secret that we have been struggling as a family. With Sean living 800 miles away, I will be the first to admit, this is hard! I don't think I knew just how hard it would be. Sean traveled for his job and was gone a lot so I was used to it, or so I thought. Nope! He would at least come home on the weekends and give me a break so I could survive the upcoming week.
The first few weeks of him being gone was ok. I managed! Trying to keep the house spotless, taking care of 4 kids and trying to stay above water was manageable. But it slowly wore on me until I thought I would die if I had to feed my children or drive them anywhere. (the 2 worst things about being a mom) Add in a few other things that could go wrong and I and I just wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out.
Luckily, my husband came home because he knew I needed him. It was only for the weekend but it was what I needed. After working through a few things, I again feel like I can conquer the world. My kids are even getting fed. (most of the time)
Sean is amazing and is always looking out for my best interest. He's not the big cuddly bear and sometimes he gets frustrated but I know its only because he wants us to be happy. He doesn't like it when he can't fix things. He is the hardest worker ever. He works hard at his job to provide for his family and then he is constantly serving. All the time! He is very dedicated to his family first, then church, and then to his work. Almost every night I talk to him, he is doing something for someone. He's either helping a family move, shoveling the snow at the church and every Saturday you will find him at the temple from 5am-5pm. We aren't there with him! He could be laying around watching football.
I love this man with all my heart. He gives me everything I need and loves me fully everyday. I luckily had someone very important to me remind me of this recently. It came just at the right time. This person told me that Sean should be the single most important person in my life. Above my children and everyone else. I don't always do that, but I will now.
Sean-I love you to the moon and back and I am beyond blessed to be able to spend eternity with you!
I CAN'T MAKE IT WITHOUT YOU!!!!

0 comments: