Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wenatchee Half Marathon and Girl's Weekend!

We had the best time ever in Wenatchee this year! This was my 2nd year and it is definitely one of my favorites. A few things that were different from last years was my parents and my sister did their first ever half marathon. My parents walked it right around 4 hours and Mindy did a 3:09. They did great and I was so glad I could be there like they have been for me.

My pictures got all jumbled up but this was Mindy coming in to the finish!

 Tiff and I walked back to meet Mindy so we were finishing the last mile with her.
 This was me at the start. I looked happy and ready to go. Too bad I tanked and barely finished. My finish time was 2:22. Jenny, my running partner came in at 2:01. I should have been with her but this run was awful for me. Oh well, I will have many more!(I have another half in 3 days!)
 Anna always puts so much time and effort in to this trip. She had these awesome t-shirts made for us! I loved it!!
 The sisters posing for a picture!!
and then the Newbold family getting ready to take off!

 

 Amy(my good friend) did her first 10k. I was happy she came with us on this girls weekend.. It was her first one with us.

 Jenny(my amazing running partner) and my great sister!
 The whole group!
 We all managed to finish. Even Anna who ran the 10k 6 months pregnant. She is amazing and will always be an inspiration to me!
 Amy, Me, Mindy, Elizabeth, Anna, and Jenny! Love all these girls!

Besides running we had plenty of girls time! We went out to eat a few times, went shopping, and went and saw a movie.
UNTIL NEXT YEAR...........

1 comments:

Graham Crackers said...

You ladies are amazing! Way to go!