Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cinco De Mayo Half Marathon

This was my 3rd time doing the Cinco De Mayo Half Marathon. It is put on my a friend's brother. He does a great job and it had really grown in the last 3 years. This year their was almost 1000 runners. This is one of my favorite things to do if you haven't already figured that out. This race will complete my 12th half marathon and I'm going strong! 

Tamme, Lisa, Tasha, Me, Kirsten

 Love this girl! She is so much fun and always makes me laugh! Looking forward to many more races with you Kirsten!

                                              
 My official time was 2:04. Not my fastest but still a few race.

 My running partner and friend Jenny! She was injured during this race and I am sad to run without her this week. I miss her. I know I will especially on Thursday when I have a 20 mile run to complete.
well that is all! I need to go running................................

1 comments:

Outnumbered Three To One said...

That course is nice. Missing my running buddies! And missed hanging out with you ladies over Mother's Day weekend. I hope you had a great time!