Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Christmas!

Christmas came and went so fast this year, I barely knew it was here. By far, my worst year for picture taking. Going to Hawaii less than a month before really threw me off. We had a great Christmas and did what we always do. We went to my parents on Christmas eve and spent the night there. We enjoyed great company, great food and I guess some great football as well.

This is my parents tree right before the chaos hit:)

7 kids anxiously waiting for the go ahead!
The kids all got what they wanted plus some. I always say I'm going to cut back and I never do.(Yes, Sean I'm admitting it!)



Kaylee is worn out!



Sadly, I only had my phone at my parents, so all the pictures were taken with that. I usually am a big picture taker but lately I have been slacking. I'm going to try and change that!
We got our tree the day after we got back from our trip so we could enjoy it for 19 days. It wasn't the same as having it up the whole month.
It was Kaylee's turn to put the star on the top this year.
Now that it is February, I hope you all had Merry Christmas!!!:)

0 comments: