Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday fun starts early here!

Brooke will be turning 7 tomorrow! Where did time go? I'm sure it wasn't too long ago she was a little baby in my arms. She will always be my baby since she is the youngest but she is certainly growing up.
She holds a special place in my heart. She has such a cute little voice that just melts my heart. She wants me to lay with her every night before she goes to sleep and I love to snuggle with her.
Brooke is doing well at school. She is loves to read and solve math problems. If it's not raining, you can catch her outside roller skating with Baley. We got her a new pair of roller skates because she has worn through Kaylee's hand me downs. Brooke still sucks her thumb but only at night. Not sure when we will break her of that habit.(Sean sucked his thumb until this age too-don't tell him I said that!)
Yesterday Auntie took her shopping and got her the Hello Kitty outfit she is wearing. She loves it. She also got her a pair of shoes and some candy. She spoiled her and Brooke loved every minute of it. She is used to getting spoiled and I'm afraid we are creating a monster but she is our little monster and we love her to pieces!
Happy almost 7th Birthday Brooke!!!





0 comments: