Friday, February 24, 2012

Brooke's 7th Birthday

Brooke celebrated her 7th birthday with 5 of her friends. We started off the afternoon with her friends coming over a playing for a few minutes. We went right into opening presents and then off we dashed to the Tacoma Mall to Build-a-bear. All the girls made their very own bear. They all loved it. A few had never been so it was especially fun for them. Brooke chose a penguin and loves it. We then went to McDonald's where we had Happy Meals all around! We stopped by and played at the play place and then over to take a train ride around the mall. We got out of there before I hit exhaustion and headed home to do cupcakes and dipping dots and sing to to the little angel!(it went very well, I was a little surprised how well it did go. I had my helper, Cierra with me and she actually made a big difference!-Thanks Cierra! you earned your $5)
Left to Right:Kaylee, Amelia, Brooke, Madison, Bailey, and Hailey














0 comments: