Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fathers Day 2011

Who has the best Father in the world?? Me! Me! Me! Well, I guess my sister does too but that is only because we get to share one great man. My dad is the best. He would do anything for anyone and he has such a kind heart. He is just like my grandma(his mom) She did an amazing job raising him and I am so grateful to call this man my dad!

There has been way too many times that I have had to call on him to help me fix something, watch our kids, take our kids somewhere and he never hesitates to say yes.

Thank you Dad for being an amazing example to me and my family!!
We love you!

We had some fun taking some pictures when we went to my parents house on Fathers day:


















I love this picture of my mom and dad!

Happy Fathers day!

1 comments:

Newbold Family said...

Thanks Jodi. You and Mindy mean everything to me. I'am so proud of the both of you. I Would do anything for your families. Love you Dad.