Saturday, September 18, 2010

we "did" the Puyallup

Every year the Puyallup Fair comes for 2 weeks. The kids beg and beg to go and I finally cave like I always do. We went on fair day for school. They got out early and we headed down. We decided to dizzy passes this year which means they can ride all the rides they want. Soooo $100 dollars later we are headed to do all the rides. We got rained on but what did we expect? We live in Washington! Isaac came with us too. (Brooke's best friend and the boy I babysit 3 days a week)
I was bummed that I didn't get pictures of Kaylee but apparently when your 13 you DO NOT hang out with your mother. She had fun with her friends. I saw her here and there but tried not to embarrass her. Connor went with off with his friends for awhile too. We hung out with the Gaileys and the Conners.














This was a cool pirate show that the kids really enjoyed. I did too. They jumped from a platform that was 85 feet high into a not very deep pool.





Cierra and Isaac were the only ones that wanted to get a picture taken with the pirates.




And now I have one whole year before I hear those famous words, "I WANT TO GO TO THE FAIR!"

Peace out!

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

Isaac had such a fun time! Thank you so much for taking him. He loved it!! Thank you also for letting him have his first taste of cotton candy. He hasn't stopped talking about how good it was.