Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sandlake 2010

I took the kids camping with my parents and my sister and her family to Sandlake. We love to go ride the quads and the razor out in the many miles of sand dunes. It is a blast! Thanks to my parents for sharing all their toys. Including the trailer that we slept in so i didn't have to sleep outside with Sean.(he had to work and couldn't get away-or so he says. He is not a camper. He is a 3 a day shower kind of guy!)



The kids had fun riding, playing in the sand, climbing trees, roasting smores and even playing in the frigid water.



Kalyee and grandma

Chance, Connor and Kaylee

Brookie and grandma!



climbing trees at night.



climbing mountains an mountains of sand dunes




Kalyee and Connor







Brooke, Cierra and Shay playing in the sand






all the grandkids building a pyramid







my pride and joy!







we made this for daddy! we missed him!




Brooke peeing in the water:)


burying Chance


playing in the water



the kids picking on Doug





Me freezing as Brooke goes in the water!


I was dang lucky to have my hood on when that seagull decided to poop right on my head.






Kaylee enjoying some quad riding

Cierra and grandpa



Connor racing around
grandma and Brooke going for a ride.




Kaylee and I cruising!

The whole fam damily!(except Sean:()




mom and dad


Kaylee needed a new profile picture for facebook!:)




We had a blast but we were so glad to come home and take a shower. We were all so dirty. I'm not used to camping without showers. Especially when there is a ton of sand everywhere.

Thanks for the memories mom and dad and The Gailey clan! They will never be forgotten!

1 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I'am so glad we could go camping wish Sean could have been there. I love all you kids so much it hurts.