Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cierra turns 9

Cierra turned 9 on September 10th. She is getting so grown up. I can't even believe it. She definitely gives me a run for my money, but I guess you have to have one in each family. We all love her to death and she can be so kind and loving most of the time.

She opened up her presents from us at home and was very excited about what she got. Presents included slippers, hoodie, outfit, zhu zhu pets stuff, hair stuff, and black boots





We didn't have time for a big breakfast so Cierra got candles in her frozen waffles. That's what happens when your birthday falls on a school day in our house.

Cierra and 10 friends went to Tiffanys for a skating party. They all had a ton of fun and were tired out by the end of the night. I was tired too. Thanks to my sis for helping me keep tabs on all the kiddos.

Kendahl, Cierra, Brynnley, Olivia, Maegan, Phoebe, Fawnie, Shaylyn, Isabella, Molly and Rebecca













They had pizza and Cierra opened her presents before they skated!
















Happy Birthday to the most stubborn, beautiful, smart, kind girl! We all love you and glad you are a part of our family!

0 comments: