Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sound to Narrows 2010

Sean and I did our first ever race together. It was awesome even though we only ran a couple miles together. Sean was feeling great and had a great time of about and hour and 5 minutes. I, on the other hand was just coming off of running my marathon and my hip is still quite sore. I took my time and even walked a little bit but it was still beautiful and I still loved it. It is a little hilly but that just makes it more challenging.


Here Sean is rounding the corner to the finish line. He is listening to his tunes and staying focused. (Thanks to my wonderful parents who came to see us finish and take a few pictures)
Post race pictures!

Soila joined us for the race too. She has been my most consistent running partner and I have enjoyed our runs together. Hopefully we will have many more.



The good news is Sean is thinking about running a marathon with me now. I would be so happy if we could do that together. Stay tuned..........

0 comments: