Friday, June 11, 2010

Firgrove Field Day 2010

Today was Field day for the kids. It was a miracle it didn't rain. I was happy since I was volunteering and really didn't want to hang out in the rain. I helped measure the triple jumpers and it was fun to watch the kids.

Connor wanted to wear my Newport shirt today. I thought it was kind of cute!:)
Connor doing the pass the hula hoop down the line. His team won 1st Place!

His victory dance.

Kaylee and all her friends-





Kaylee showing off her ribbons-

If Kaylee is around, this girl is not too far behind. Ashley is around our house a lot!

Kaylee and Brittney


I love that Kaylee and Connor never fight and they aren't afraid to hang out with each other.


The second graders were in the morning and since I only volunteered in the afternoon, I didn't get to see Cierra or take any pictures of her. So we took one when we got home with her ribbons.
This will be the last year that I have all my kids at the same school. This coming up year, Kaylee will be at Stahl Junior high and Cierra will be in the Qwest program at Zeiger and Connor and Brooke will be at Firgrove. I will have all 4 of my kids in school. Time to party!!!








1 comments:

Rebecca Parker said...

Didn' realize that Brooke was gonna be @ Zeiger?! Maybe she n' Dane will be able to bond again in the same kindergarten class:) Hopin' for Cunningham...guess we will find out, but fun to have a friend either way!