Sunday, October 18, 2009

A fun Saturday!

Sean got home on Friday night after being out of town for a week so it was a glorious day on Saturday spending time with the family. I started off the morning by going for a 7 mile run with Kathryn, Vivian and Carrie. It was a great way to start off the morning. After getting ready we went and picked up my mom and went to Kaylee's volleyball game. It was fun to watch and they are definitely showing improvement. Kaylee was always in the ready position but didn't always move towards the ball. Still fun to watch anyway! She enjoys playing and that's all that matters.

Kaylee and her friend Ally










In the evening we went to my parents to celebrate my dad and Austin(my nephew) and my sister, Mindy's birthday. They all have birthdays in October. Mindy made yummy lasagna and we also had Caesar salad and garlic bread and then ice cream for dessert. It's always fun getting together as a family even though the kids can get a little wild.
Dad opening up his presents. Big Surprise....Cabelas gift card.(his favorite store)


Mindy and Doug:)

The 3 birthday people!

Looking forward to a less chaotic week with Sean home. I almost didn't survive last week!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

We sure have a great looking family. We love getting together. We love our family.

Kathryn said...

Thanks for running Isaac all around. I know it is a lot of work for you to get the kids to all their activities. I don't know how you do it!!!