Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Birthday just keeps on going......

Anna planned a little get together for me for my birthday. It was a lot of fun. We met at Bradely Lake where they had mapped out a course to play Frisbee golf. We paired up and away we went. Afterwards we had root beer floats and Ben handed out prizes to the winners and a few other prizes they had. I had never played before so I didn't know quite what to expect but it was a lot of fun. Thanks to the Conner's for putting this on for me and to all my friends who came!:)

Don't pay attention to me in this picture. My eyes were closed and it was the only one we had of the whole group!
Sean aiming for a tree with his eyes closed:

Laurie trying to find her Frisbee:

Anna and Lisa serving up the dessert:




Ben is reading off the winners. Not a real shocker that Sean and I didn't win. I think the big winner was Jeff Nelson.

0 comments: