Monday, August 24, 2009

Love is in the air!

Thursday afternoon Sean and I loaded up with our good friends, Jen and Josh and headed to Portland for Kelli and Scott's wedding. We had a great road trip and arrived safely without me getting carsick.(Dramamine is my new best friend!) We had a great dinner and then took a dip in the pool and then played a few card games.





The wedding took place at the Portland Temple and it was absolutely Beautiful.

The three amigos!






Coming out of the temple and they couldn't look happier.





All of the family:







Kelli's immediate family:



gotta love the shoes!

Two great friends:


The wedding was on Saturday and it took place at Kelli's parent's house on Lake Tapps. It was amazing and when the reception was over they left in the boat with fireworks in the background. It really was perfect!




About 10 of us ladies got together on Wednesday night to make 944 truffles. This was the end product, although I couldn't even think of eating one at the reception.


Amy, Jill, Kim, Andrea, myself, Kaylee and Maria:



Sean hanging with Jon and Anders.

It was a fairytale wedding and I was so grateful to be a part of it all. It brought back memories of my wedding day almost 10 years ago. Time flies when your having fun..........and I am having fun!!!

0 comments: