Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Girls camp 2009

This year I was able to attend Girls Camp! I was a little nervous about this whole adventure and by the end of the week I was totally worn out but I had a good time. This was Kaylee's first year and she loved it. I was glad I was able to be there for her this time. Maybe next year I will let her go by herself.(hehe)

Campfire was the best part of the whole day unless it went a little long but it was fun to sing songs, watch all the skits and listen to wonderful speakers.


Here is part of the group I was over reading their scriptures and writing in their journals! Such good kids, most of the time!

Kaylee making cards to send to Iraq!
Plenty of river play.



Kaylee doing her skit. She was a little embarrassed but she got through it.

We went on a 6 mile hike with the 2nd year girls and it was so pretty. I had a great time doing that. We brought a lunch and ate it at the top as we took in all of the beautiful scenery.







My birthday was during camp and the ladies surprised me with my favorite Costco cake! They are so sweet.



0 comments: