Sunday, December 22, 2013

I'm so glad when daddy comes home......

The last few days have been wonderful! Sean was able to take a few days off and come see us. It was much needed. I didn't even realize how much, until he got here. He almost didn't make it either. His flight was suppose to arrive at 10:30 on Friday night and he finally got in around 2am. They closed the Salt Lake airport the day before he left, which really scared me but besides everything being delayed, he made it!!!
 
Brooke was promised a date with mom and dad to see Frozen. That was first on the list. We loved it! Such a good movie!:)
 

Then we took Brooke over to grandma and grandpas for a special day of seeing Fantasy lights and blizzards at Dairy Queen while we took the other 3 to the temple to do baptisms. It was Cierra's first time going since she turned 12 recently. She loved it and on the way home asked when we could go back.



We then took them to Red Robin for dinner and LOVED the family time we had. Cierra and Connor fought as normal but other than that, it was perfect!



 
 
This morning we went to church as a whole family. First time in 5 weeks. Oh, how I've missed this!
Kaylee sang with two friends and one of her favorite leaders. It sounded beautiful. Grandma and Grandpa and her dad and Stacy came to hear it. Connor, Cierra and Kaylee all sang together with the Youth as well and was very pretty. 
 


                                    
Definitely some of my most favorite people in my life!!

 This girl, I absolutely adore. Every time I see her she gives me a big hug. I don't think she knows how much it means to me! Love her!!!

And of course, I'm still taking pictures of Connor and Ellie. They are the cutest!
 Sunday evening is being spent being together with our family hanging out on the couch watching Christmas movies. I love them more than words can say. I can't wait for the day we are all together again. We will survive this short time in our lives! It is very hard but we are strong and we will be together again soon!

0 comments: