Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Connor is a teenager!

Connor is officially a teenager even though he has been acting like one for a year! We had his birthday party at my parents house this year. They have the room and it was nice to do a movie night  in their backyard. Connor chose Hunger Games to watch. I was a little unsure about how this would go over with parents but everyone was able to come. This was his first boy-girl party too....He has such a good group of friends and they all get along, I love it. I work with most of the girls at church and I love them dearly so it was fun to have them there.
 
Sean and my dad got the movie screen all set up:
 

Concessions were ready:

His #1 girl was there! What more could you ask for??

 
They played a few games, but mostly just sat around and talked and hung out.
 

Jalin, Heidi, Skylar, Kelsey, Ellie, Tessa, Bella and Maddie




 
I think he liked Ellie's gift the best;o)

 
 
 
 

Connor and Ellie had some fun with the cupcakes. This will be fun to show their children!



 
 
And finally at dusk, we started the movie.
 
Happy Birthday to my only boy who I treasure and will always hold close to my heart. Connor is sensitive like his mom and always makes sure I'm doing OK! Love him!!

0 comments: