Wednesday, January 18, 2012

No School!

Today was a no school day due to about 6 inches of snow that fell last night. We got to have some fun today and Sean even got the day off. I don't really like the cold weather, but all my kids do. They were outside almost all day! We are all snuggled in to have some family movie time now!
The Gailey's kept Connor, Cierra and Brooke last night and they enjoyed play in the snow with them. We went to my parents to play with the Quad's and the Razor also.

Dad and Brooke sledding!

Cierra being brave!

They made it down safe and sound!
She's such a cutie!
Cierra and Shay getting ready to fly down the hill!
Brooke decided she didn't need a sled.
Of course when I tried it, I took a spill and I didn't have on snow pants. Can you say COLD!!!
Razor Time!(by this time Brooke was in getting warm and couldn't bring herself to get all dressed up again and go out!)
Connor doing donuts on the Quad!
They got a little stuck in the woods but Sean managed to get out.

0 comments: