Wednesday, January 18, 2012

HAPPY 12 YEARS TO US!!!

Sean and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary on December 17th.(I know I'm a little late, but better late than never, right?)
We had our ward Christmas party on that night so we took the kids and had a great Luau dinner. Sean surprised me by talking to Santa ahead of time and giving him a dozen roses to give to me from him. It was very sweet.
A few days after that Sean took me on a fun little getaway to the Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland. It was right on Lake Washington and was so pretty. We had a fabulous time and a wonderful dinner. I'm very grateful to have my parents that watched our kids while we were gone.
Sean and I have had our moments but I love him more everyday. I am so grateful for him and the love and support he provides me and the kids. I can't wait to spend forever with him.



0 comments: