Tuesday, December 21, 2010

11 years of pure bliss.....

Well maybe not pure bliss, but close! Sean and I had our 11th anniversary on Friday and it was wonderful. We actually just stayed home and a great friend (Thank you Kathryn B.!!) brought us dinner. It was a nice night and we really enjoyed it. We are going to Bellevue on Thursday to stay the night and go to the Gold Class Cinemas to have dinner and see a movie. That will be when the real fun happens;)!

Here is 11 things I love about Sean:

1.He loves being with me and gets sad when we don't spend enough time together.

2.He is always complementing me and is always making me feel special.

3.He care about what I think and asks my opinion often.

4.He feels it a high priority to take care of me and our family.

5. His love for the gospel.

6.His love for our children.

7.His cleanliness and the fact that I will never have to drive a dirty car.

8.His nervous smile.

9.The way he holds me every night before we go to sleep.

10.He loves to see me happy and will do anything to make that happen.

11.He wants to look good for me.(and believe me, HE DOES!!)


The beautiful flowers he gave me to celebrate 11 years!

1 comments:

Baker said...

I love this Jodi. I love you and Sean together. Makes me happy. Congrats on your anniversary!