Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kaylee turns 13!!

My baby girl turned 13! I can hardly believe it. She was just a baby a few days ago and now she is quite the "teenager!" Where did time go? I love this girl. She means the world to me. She has such a kind heart and is such a good example to her sisters and brother. I am so thankful for her. I know she will continue to be a great example and excel in all she does. She starts junior high in a few weeks and I am so nervous for her but she seems to be ready. She has all her school clothes laid out and ready to go, and her school supplies in her bag(not a backpack because that would be SO not cool) and ready for the first day. I think I may cry since she will be going into junior high and Brooke will be starting Kindergarten. This is going to be a hard year for me!

Anyways, Kaylee had a few friends over to celebrate her Birthday. They decorated their own cakes, had a scavenger hunt(again for the 3rd year in a row-her favorite thing to do), did makeup and jumped on the trampoline. They slept on the trampoline all night or should I say a few hours since they didn't go to bed until about 4am.

The next day we went to Lake Tapps and hung out at the lake all day. It was a beautiful day and it was so much fun. The Gaileys, and the Conners also joined us.










Kaylee has a closet crush on Justin Beiber!










They were faking!

This was the next morning when they will all squished in the middle!






Me and my sis!



What a day! Happy 13th Birthday Kaylee!!!

0 comments: