Saturday, February 6, 2010

My baby is turning 5!

Brooke is having a Birthday this month and as It gets closer, I can't believe that my little baby girl will be 5. Brooke is a complete joy in my life and I love her to pieces. She is the baby and gets anything that her little heart desires. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger and pretty much everyone else in the house. Brooke will be going to Kindergarten in September and I feel like I am hitting a new phase in my life. I am busier than ever but I enjoy it most of the time. Brooke gets pulled in many different directions as she goes from one thing to the next that our family does. Just today we had 3 basketball games and she went to all of them with a good attitude and a smiling face. Brooke has many nicknames but lately my favorite is "Snuffy" She got snoopy pajamas for Christmas and always want to wear them. She calls them her "snuffy" jamies.
Brooke has gone through a little phase of not wanting to eat and it had me quite worried for a little while. She is slowly eating more and more and has decided it is better to eat than have to drink pedisure. I am sure we are mostly to blame because we have not forced the issue but she is doing much better and has stopped losing weight.

I love this little girl more than I can say and I hope that as her birthday approaches her every wish comes true!



3 comments:

Gillian said...

Has it really been five years? I love the b-day invite! Very cute.

Baker said...

Hard to believe! She is absolutely precious!! And yes, very cute invite! Happy birthday Brooke!!

Jennifer said...

She is so cute! I love those pictures. Did Amy take them? They look like her work.

I have two kids that would disagree with Brooke on the pediasure issue. My youngest two would drink pediasure all day if I let them.