Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sean's work party and Cierra's VIP day!

Sean has his Christmas work party on Friday. It was at the Union Station in Tacoma. It was decorated beautifully and the only thing wrong with the whole night was that the pipes froze and the water had to be shut off so needless to say there was no bathroom use.

We always have to take a picture of ourselves. It's tradition!



Cool glass art all over.
Sean got the award for Employee of the year. I was so proud of him. He works so hard at his job and I am glad he was recognized for all his hard work. The $200 gift card was nice too. Sean being the sweetest best husband in the world in turn gave it to me and said "Happy Anniversary!" He said to buy whatever I wanted. I can't wait to spend it and not feel guilty about one thing I buy. And I will not be buying anything for the kids!!!


Yesterday was Cierra's VIP day. Kaylee and Connor came from their classes and me, Brooke, Socks(the cat) and grandma and grandpa came in to watch her share her poster. She did a great job and it was fun to see her share with her class.
After she shared her poster, the class got to ask questions to all of us. They asked me how old I was, what my favorite color was, what we like to do with the cat. They also asked my mom how old she was. I don't think she was too happy.-lol
Thanks grandma and grandpa for coming. It meant a lot to Cierra.







Connor and I read a book to the class at the end. I read Knuffle Bunny and Connor read A pocket for Corduroy.








2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Good job Sean. You should be very proud of yourself because we are proud of you.Cierra you did an awesome job. It was fun to come and be part of your special day love you. Grandpa and Grandma.

Jennifer said...

That's so awesome for Sean. $200 spent on yourself guilt-free is pretty dang awesome too. You look super hot by the way.

That's so cool for Cierra that she got to have so many people there for her on her special day. What a wonderful family.