Friday, May 2, 2014

Wenatchee 2014

This year Wenatchee weekend fell on Easter Weekend. It's not very good timing if you have children, and your husband lives in another state. We decided we would leave early Friday morning and come back Saturday evening. It actually worked out great, and as always I had so much fun. We got into Leavenworth just in time to eat at Fresh Burger. It was a really yummy hamburger place that filled us up until we shopped around a little, picked up our packets and made our way to Visconti's. The #1 Italian restaurant in Washington! After dinner we headed back to our room to talk and just enjoy each others company. I was in a room with Amy, Kirsten, and Ashley.
 
 
Viscontis
                                                             

                                                                            Sisters!
                                                                         Amy and I
                                                                          Anna and I
 Here is my family that I love so much. Chance, Mindy and I did the half marathon and my mom and dad walked the 10k. Mindy pr'd by 23 minutes. I took it easy and ran with Vivian. I have been dealing with some knee pain which I hope gets better real soon.
 Our crossfit coaches came all the way over to watch us. It was so nice of them.(Keith, Kym and then a fellow crossfitter-Hannah.
 I ran with this girl the whole way. She got mad at me for pushing her and told me she hated it but by the end she was happy to finish and apologized for getting a little upset.
After the race, we went to the famous Cafe Rio (that is not anywhere close to Puyallup)
                                for some yummy post race food. I enjoyed my 2500 calorie meal.
                          Love this girl! Every time I see her, she gives me a big hug! I'm gonna miss her!
                                                                           Yum!
 Some more of the gang with our cool sweatshirts on. Laura is even sporting her medal.
                                                                      

                                                   and this girl came just to cheer us on!:)
 And wouldn't you know it. I get back from Wenatchee and these are on the doorstep. One day to late UPS!!! Oh well, they will come in handy, for my half tomorrow!


0 comments: