Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday April 13, 2014

 
 
Amy and I have been walking for months now. It's usually on Tuesday and Thursday right after we drop off the kids. I have 1 hour before I need to head down to crossfit. We walk in the cold, rain, snow and sun. Lately it has been pretty nice and this was our shadow and our walk this past Thursday. I will miss this time with Amy. We talk about anything and everything as we walk and sometime run. I hope I can find running, walking, and crossfitting friends in Utah! All my friends will be sorely missed!
 
My parents took out 2 trees in their yard a few days ago and I used my dead lifting skills to help with the clean up. Sometimes it just feels good to feel strong! Excuse the face. I never can make a decent face lifting something heavy. 

 When we went to Utah we took a look at our house. This is a little nook as you come down the stairs to the basement. I want to recreate something like this in this spot. This makes me happy. I just like the look of it.
 Like I had talked about before, we went to the Woman's general meeting. These are pictures from then:


 Last night in Utah we went to Fizz. They have some fun drinks to try including the Pink Poodle which Cierra and Brooke liked.

Baby Leo's Blessing: 3 "Wayne" generations
 
 



xoxo

0 comments: