Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kaylee turns 15

Kaylee turned 15 on August 12th!  For her birthday we re-did her room. She did most of the work herself but I did help a little and grandma and grandpa came over to help set up her new bed. She painted her room blue and got a white bedspread with some fun blue pillows. She also got some other cute stuff and had fun re-decorating.
I still can't believe I'm old enough to have a 15 year old but I guess it's true. Kaylee is a real joy to have as a daughter and has a heart of gold. I'm a little nervous for the next year since she will start dating and she will get her drivers licence but I guess we shall see how that goes.... Two very scary things for a mom!  Kaylee started early morning seminary this year and so far she is doing great! She gets up at 4am Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and is there by 5:45.
(Yes, it takes her that long to get ready!)
Love this girl!
Happy Birthday Kaylee Breahna:o)
 

0 comments: