Friday, May 13, 2011

Cierra sings with her Choir at the Rainiers Game!

Cierra went to a Rainier's Game last week to sing with the Zeiger choir the National Anthem. I unfortunately couldn't be there but she had the next best thing. Grandpa took her and spoiled her. They had a great time and the evening went great for her. She has really been enjoying singing in the Choir.
(I had a softball game, Connor had a baseball game, Kaylee had Young Women's, and Sean was in Texas for a business trip. Needless to say we had to call in Gramps to help and he didn't disappoint! Thanks you dad!!!!)

Cierra got to meet Kado from Deadliest Catch...whoever that is.







I got to see the video on Facebook of her singing posted by another parent and when I told Cierra that I had seen it, first thing she asked me is how many hits it got!-had to laugh at that one. It later got posted on utube and as of a few minutes ago it has had 116 hits. She will be so proud. She is a funny kid:)

0 comments: