Friday, January 28, 2011

Musuem of Flight with Connor's class

On Tuesday I went on a field trip with Connor's 6th grade class. It was fun for the kids and I was glad to be able to go. Connor was so sweet. As all the kids went to the back of the bus and I sat in the front(so I wouldn't puke) Connor didn't hesitate to sit by me and talk to me the whole way there. I love that he is so sensitive and that he is not afraid to show he loves me.

These were the kids I was in charge of. Thankfully I didn't lose any of them!:)

This is the whole class:

Connor loved the simulator ride. He would have kept going on it if it weren't $5 a ride.











1 comments:

Baker said...

This looks like a cool field trip!! But what I really want to say is thank you for your comment/compliment. Wow! What a lift to my soul. Thank you!!