Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catch up time.....

Summer is in full swing and we are running with it! We are having fun enjoying friends, family and many days at Wild Waves! This is the first summer that I have had no extra kids. I've always had a few extra daycare kids so I'm really enjoying time with my own.
We have been to Wild Waves/Enchanted Village 4 times since school has been out and the kids love it. I don't think they will ever be tired of it. We were lucky to get season passes from my parents for Christmas so now we are definitely getting their money's worth.
I haven't taken any pictures at Wild Waves since it is hard to take a camera around there, but here is a few from Enchanted Village. Isaac went with us this time around.

Kaylee and Connor love the scary rides!









Since the weather has finally turned warm we have spent many days hanging out outside. Brooke loves to play with the neighbor girls, and of course eat ice cream.
Kaylee has been inseparable from Ashley. She is either at our house or Kaylee is at hers. I'm glad that she has good friends but I miss the times when hanging out with your parents was fun:)


We celebrated Father's Day a little late because my parent's took a trip to Yellowstone. When they came back we had them over, along with the Gailey's for Pizza and ice cream.
My dad is the best. He would do anything for his family and I love him so much. I am very thankful for all that he does for my family. Sean has been traveling a lot and I can always count on him to come fix a flat tire on Connor's bike, fix a leaky faucet, get rid of a pigeon nest, clean out my gutters, and many many more things. Thank you Dad for everything! I love you!!!
I helped throw a surprise party for my friend, Anna. She turned 30 a few weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. I think she was surprised and we had a great time celebrating. I have such great group of friends. It is awesome!
Jen and Laurie

Anna blowing out her candles!
Anna and her sister, Tara who was visiting from Idaho. We were lucky she was able to come!

Amy, Stephanie, Kristin and Lindsey


Marschell, Marci and Kathryn

Lisa, Tiffany, Amy and Kristine

Kelly, and Elizabeth


Soila and Debby

the party was a success! Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen!


The Carver's had us over for a bar-b-q last Saturday. The weather turned out to be good so we lucked out. Afterwards after getting the kids settled, we went and saw Eclipse.

All the girls!
Sean and I!


Cierra with her daddy

The girls playing barbies on the lawn

4th of July we went to a firework show down at the Puyallup Fair grounds. It was actually a great show and the kids had fun. It was great family entertainment.








We then came home and lit off a few fireworks of our own.
It was a great 4th of July!
Well, I guess I am caught up for a little while but I am sure I will be behind again soon. The next couple weeks are going to be crazy. I'm leaving with the kids for a big camping trip to Banks and then Sean's two awesome sisters come to visit and then Kaylee heads out to Girls camp and then we head to Utah for Blake's wedding. School will be starting before I know it and I won't know what to do with myself. (I'm sure I will think of something, though!)

1 comments:

Gillian said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Who's taking care of Meagan these days?